Important notice to Professional and Expert users: As of April 15th, you're tabs have moved! To provide more space for content, we've shifted your navigation between the Coding Center and the Diagnosis Coding Pro from the tabs to Menu Bar buttons. So instead of looking to the upper right of the page to switch between the two, look to the far right of the Menu Bar.
Important notice: You will see minor changes — based on user feedback and designed to improve your experience — when you log into the Home Health Coding Center on April 4, 2016. So what's changing?
- When you sign into the Coding Center, the default search selection has switched to ICD-10, Alpha Index (from ICD-9, Alpha Index)
- The toggle button has been flipped to put ICD-10 on the left . Also, the Search button color now matches the color of the code set toggle you've selected
- The Coding Tips button on the menu bar has been renamed Tips
- The Scenarios button has moved so it is directly to the right of the Tips button
- ICD-10 content is now listed above ICD-9 on the Tips, Scenarios and My Notes pages
- The code notes button on the Toolbox has been renamed notes
- Notes and bookmarks are collapsed by type when you open the respective window. Simply click the to open, for example, that code set's notes