On the right side of the ribbon at the top of the page, you'll find My Account.
Click the drop down arrow to access:
- My Messages (multi-user account administrators only) – respond to inquiries from your team.
- My Bulletins (multi-user account administrators only) – click to post notifications to your team. For example, alert them to an upcoming training, or a Group note added to new code.
- Manage Account – change your password or update your contact information.
- Graphs (multi-user account administrators only) – Feature coming soon!
- Manage Users (multi-user account administrators only) – access a Service Level Summary table that displays the number of your purchased, used and available licenses – or “seats” – at the Coding Center’s Standard, Professional and/or Expert membership levels. The Account Members table displays the first name, last name, email address, username, company and service level for each user on your account. To learn how to manage the users on your account, see the full article here. If you need more licenses/seats, contact your account specialist at firstname.lastname@example.org.